■ Method: Taps
■ Date: 2017 Nov 30 06:33:31
■ Software: Deepware Changes – Version 4.04 / Build 51
■ Obtained code: 879878
■ Hexagram code: 48:3-29
■ Name according to Richard Wilhelm: The Well→The Abysmal (Water)
■ PRIMARY HEXAGRAM
● Associated concepts: available, education, employment, hydration, joy, moisture, opulence, reserve, resources, roots, satisfaction, sentimentality, tears, tool.
● Reflection: Needs must be sorted according to their importance. If you ignore your essential necessities, the marginal ones are totally worthless. Our inner wealth is infinite: it is just a matter of finding it. Those who get it, do the same for the others. Spending in tools makes work easier.
■ CHANGING LINES
● Line 3: A person with potential is being wasted. This must be publicly known.
■ SECONDARY HEXAGRAM
● Associated concepts: abyss, audition, crime, danger, ears, learning, listen, recklessness, repetition, vertigo.
● Reflection: Fear leads to inactivity or to escape. But regular exposure to danger can overcome fear, for better or worse. The advice of a wise person is invaluable. Reckless acts must be avoided.